- Vaccinations – For the protection and welfare of all our guests, ALL cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Feline Influenza. We would also recommend vaccination against Feline Leukaemia.
- Boosters must have been administered no less than 10 days before their arrival
- Owners must produce an up-to-date vaccination certificate upon arrival.
- To safeguard the health of all our boarders we reserve the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health.
- Any cat showing symptoms of infection or infestation whilst in the care of The Bythams Cattery will be placed in isolation and a veterinary surgeon contacted if necessary.
- We are unable to accept un-neutered male cats over the age of 8 months or pregnant queens.
- All our guests will be regularly monitored for their behaviour, appetite and general well being. This is recorded daily and a report can be made to the owner on collection of their cat.
- Highest standards of hygiene are maintained to ensure your cat’s comfort, health and safety. Disinfectant hand rub dispensers are strategically placed around the passageways to ensure that staff can easily wash hands between handling cats.
- Units are cleaned every day during your cat’s stay, and litter trays are checked, emptied and cleaned frequently. Separate cleaning tools are kept for each unit.
- After a cat has vacated a unit and before the next occupant arrives the unit and all its contents are thoroughly disinfected using a tried and tested procedure.
- During your cat’s stay everything will be done to make his/her stay happy and comfortable.
The Bythams Cattery
Phone 01780 435015
Monday to Friday
10:00am to 12 noon
4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
10:am to 12 noon