- Travelling Baskets – Please ensure to transport your cat in a suitable escape proof basket or container. These may be retained at the cattery for the return journey. We will not accept cat’s being carried in arms or on leads being brought into the cattery.
- Beds – We provide all the bedding and toys, however we do encourage you to bring your cats own bed or blanket or something familiar from home to help your cat settle in.
- Feeding – We cater for all your cats’ requirements, providing high quality food and pay close attention to individual preferences. Feeding will be undertaken twice daily with additional meals as necessary for our younger guests. Special dietary needs should be discussed at time of booking.
- Veterinary Services – We have 24-hr cover from our highly qualified veterinary surgeons who are only 15 minutes away.
Contacting Us – Please feel free to email questions / booking requests to us at any time and indeed, whilst we may not be able to answer telephone calls outside of normal opening hours, we are happy to answer email questions / booking requests during those times and will respond as quickly as possible as we realise booking YOUR holiday may rely on a vacancy here.
- When you arrive we will first check your vaccination certificate and quickly run through the information you provided on the booking form. You will also be able to tell us anything else that you wish us to know about your cat.
- We will then settle your cat into their accommodation, spending a few minutes while they explore the unit.
- Inspections are Welcome. We welcome and encourage owners to visit The Bythams Cattery and inspect the premises and the facilities before boarding your family pet.
- Please contact us so that an appointment can be arranged.
How to Find Us.
Situated between the villages of Little Bytham and Castle Bytham we are only 15 minutes away from the towns of Stamford, Bourne and Oakham. Just look for our sign at the brow of the hill and drive on in to our parking area. You can see a map on our contact page.
Local Authority Licensing: Licensed by South Kesteven District Council – Licence No 125