Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully as our terms and conditions are designed to safeguard the health and well-being of your cat.
- Only cats that have a current vaccination certificate against Feline Enteritis and Feline Influenza (Cat Flu) can be accepted for boarding. Owners must produce an up to date inoculation Certificate on arrival. We would also recommend vaccination against Feline Leukaemia.
- Boosters must have been administered no less than 10 days before their arrival at our premises.
- No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. All cats will be examined on arrival; therefore the proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing any signs of ill health, pending the advice of a Veterinary Surgeon. Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all the cats boarded.
- All cats attending The Bythams Cattery must be brought into the premises in a suitable secure ‘cat carrier’. We will not accept cats carried in arms or on leads.
- Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out. All treatment prescribed prior to boarding can be continued during the cats stay. Any pre-existing condition which may require further treatment by a Veterinary Surgeon will not be covered by the Cattery insurance.
- Any cat found to have fleas will be treated with Frontline Combo Spot On for Cats treatment. This cost will be passed on to the cat’s owner and added to their final bill (details of cost given on request).
- Male cats over the age of eight months, which have not been neutered, will not be accepted for boarding as they could present an infection hazard.
- Boarding fees are chargeable per day. Should your pet be removed before the end of the booking period, full boarding fees are payable.
- Payment must have been made in full by or on the last day of boarding – we accept payment by debit/credit card or cash (we no longer accept cheque payments).
- Cancellation fees apply if notified within less than 7 full days of commencement of boarding at 25% of booked boarding cost.
- Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owners’ risk.
- By boarding your cat with The Bythams Cattery you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions.